There are several types of insurance that individual performers need to consider. The amount of cover required will depend upon your personal circumstances.


Liability Insurance  is essential and will usually be required by venues, promoters and studios before they will work with you.

Liability Insurance provides cover for any third party bodily injury or property damage caused during the course of your business. An example of this is an attendee being injured at a show or a third parties recording equipment being damaged at a recording studio


This covers you against loss or damage to your musical equipment.   Cover can be within Australia or worldwide.


This covers individuals or groups whilst on business and associated leisure travel against a range of issues that can occur while travelling.  Examples are emergency medical and dental costs, and lost, damaged or delayed baggage.